- Deposit: We require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of your total quoted price.
- Payment Plans: Payment plans, if necessary, need to be discussed prior to placing a deposit. You are welcome to pay your suit in full at anytime, or after the completion of your suit. Which ever works best for your individual needs. The commission plus shipping cost needs to be paid in full before we can ship your suit to you.
- Quotes are valid for a period of three (3) months.
- We only accept bank transfer, check, money order or cashiers check. We do not work with third party sites like PayPal.
- No refunds will be available on completed work. Partially completed work will be refunded based on the estimated percent of work completed up to the time said refund is requested. The 50% non-refundable deposit does not apply toward this.
You must be 18 or older to purchase a suit from us. We do not work with parents or guardians.
DTD's need to be taped back together completely before shipping. You have a choice between a $75 repair fee charged if it arrives not taped back together, or you will be asked to a new dummy.
Mithacal Creatures reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time.
We normally do not accept commissions with deadlines. Under some circumstances, providing the deadline is something we feel we can meet, we may make some exceptions.
Any design changes or additional parts you would like to add to your commission need to be discussed and approved. This will incur additional fees as well as lengthen the time for your suits completion.
Things we will NOT make
Quad suits (at this time)
- Copyrighted characters (including copies of existing fursuits and fursonas)
- I do not use any live animal products or real fur on my costumes.
- Shipping within the United States is NOT included in your quote and can change at any time.
- Shipping insurance is your responsibility to request, and will incur additional costs that will be added to your final invoice.
- We DO ship internationally. Customs fees that apply to your country are solely your responsibility to pay.
- We are NOT responsible for lost packages.
- Commissioning us and providing a deposit to begin work constitutes agreement to these Terms of Service which will be enforced as a legal contract for services in exchange for payment. Failure to abide by these ToS will be considered a breach of contract.
- Cancellation of an existing commission shall forfeit any existing non-refundable deposit as stated above.